JPD-100B / FL-100B Fetal Doppler is an equipment to detect the fetal heartbeat in the body of the pregnant woman. The product is easy to operate and convenient to carry. It has stable performance and high reliability. It uses 2 AA batteries and adopts the safety mode of low power.
Hear your baby's heartbeat from as early as 12 weeks of pregnancy. The JPD-100B is one of our best selling dopplers. Its handheld, easy to use, and re chargeable features are ideal for home use or on the go. Give yourself the peace of mind that your baby is safe and well at all times throughout your pregnancy.
1 year warranty & 30 day 100% money back guarantee if you're not fully satisfied.
**No recording feature. Please see other fetal dopplers for recording capabilities.**
- FDA Approved: FDA 510K number: K110124
- The ultrasound dosage is under 50% of the national ultrasonic power standard
- Light Weight, handset,portable
- Large LCD display with blue backlight
- Built-in loudspeaker, more clearly loudly
- Support 3.0 MHz/2.5Mhz probe, Accurate FHR detection with clear sound
- Monitor 12 weeks above unborn baby blood wall pulsate
- Detect the fetal heartbeat after 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Detect the umbilical blood flow sound
- Detect the carotid blood flow
- Fetal blood vascular location of the pregnant women
- Auxiliary confirmation of the placenta position
- Auxiliary identification of the hydatidiform mole
- JPD-100B Fetal Doppler Unit
- 3 mhz / 2.5Mhz Probe
- Instruction Manual
- 2 AA batteries
- FREE Packet of Aquasonic Gel
- Ultrasound Probe: solid and durable, anti-shock and anti-falling down
- Ultrasound Frequency: 2.5MHz+3%
- Ultrasound Intensity: <2.5mW/cm2
- FHR Scope: 50-210bpm
- Unit Size: 129 mm x 82 mm x 32 mm
- Unit Weight: 12.2oz
- Storage & Operating Temperature: 5-40 ℃
- Storage & Operating Humidity: 0-85 %
Great customer service and received my order in a week. This device gives me peace of mind in between doctor appointments as I can check on my little one frequently!