FL400 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Blood Oxygen Monitor, Blue
The Facelake FL400 fingertip pulse oximeter is a lightweight, compact device used for measuring both pulse rate and SpO2 levels. The user can place any of their fingers inside the antimicrobial vinyl sensor for an instant vital measurement reading. After a single press of the device’s primary button, the oximeter displays results on its large digital LED display.
This monitor checks oxygen saturation and pulse rate activity in the blood with a single measurement test. The FL400’s padded finger chamber universally accommodates different finger shapes and sizes. This sensor provides an accurate measurement that is comfortable for any user. User-friendly features such as an auto shut-down function, low battery indicator, and a heart rate bar graph are built-in to the device.
One set of two AAA batteries powers the oxygen meter for up to 30 hours of monitoring. This device can be carried in a pocket, backpack, or other small space. The included lanyard allows the user to wear the device around their neck for use.
- Accurately determine your SPO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate in 10 seconds. Results are conveniently displayed on a large LED display.
- Manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters. Used by doctors and other health professionals.
- Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes.
- 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries
- This Facelake FL400 pulse oximeter is compact and portable, allowing it to be taken with you throughout your day.
- Easy to read digital display
- Package Includes: 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box and a LANYARD for convenience. Carrying case is also included.
- FDA 510(k) Number: K082641, suitable for use by medical professionals
The FL400 meets all criteria of CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters. The Facelake FL400 Pulse Oximeter is a painless solution for monitoring health activity in the body. We stand by our products with our excellent customer service and one-year money back guarantee.
Working fine. Good product.
Works as it should.
FL400 Pulse Oximeter with Lanyard, Carrying Case and Batteries, Blue
So far since receiving my SPO2 finger device, I tested it out right away on myself & husband and it works the way I expected it to. Since I've only had it for 2 weeks we haven't needed to use it. Which I'm grateful for.
Easy to use. Seems pretty accurate, have compared it to dr.s office meter.
Also the display is a nice size.
- SpO2 - Digital
- Range: 0% - 99%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±2% (70 - 99%)
- 35% - 70%, unspecified
- Pulse Rate - Digital
- Range: 30 - 240 BPM
- Resolution: ±1bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm
- Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion
- Oxyhemoglobin and Pulse value can be shown accurately when pulse-filling rate is 0.5%
- Low battery indicator
- Battery Type: 2 AAA Alkaline batteries
- Operation Time: 30 hours for normal operation
- Interference Resistance Capacity Against Ambient Light
- Deviation is smaller than ±1% between value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and of that measured in dark room.
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 60°C
- Operating humidity: 15%RH - 80%RH
- Storage Humidity: 10%RH - 95%RH
- Size: 57*31*34mm
- Weight: 1.8oz (50g)
- Display: Bright Red LED
- FDA 510(K) cleared
To receive accurate readings, please follow these tips:
- Low blood perfusion can affect accuracy of your readings. Warm your hands and fingers before taking your measurements by rubbing your hands together. Remember, your pulse oximeter is measuring your SpO2 and PR based on your blood flow. If the blood flow in your finger drops below a certain level, the pulse oximeter will not be able to function.
- It usually takes 10 seconds to get accurate readings. Some individuals may require a longer time. You may have to wait about 30 seconds for the stable readings.
- Keep your hand still while taking a reading - any movement can cause the inaccurate readings.
- Nail polish and fake fingernails may cause false readings. If possible, switch to an unpolished nail or consider another application site.
- Some medical conditions like atrial fibrillation (afib) and hypotension can result in inaccurate readings. We suggest that you consult a physician before use.
I have installed new batteries but the device still does not turn on. What could be the problem?
The battery placement for oximeters is different from others. Even though the two springs are on the same side, the two batteries are still required to be installed in opposite directions. The diagram shows the correct battery placement. One product image shows the batteries' installation. If your device still does not work, please contact the manufacturer to receive a free replacement.
Are Facelake pulse oximeters latex free?
Yes, our pulse oximeters are latex free. The hypoallergenic finger chamber is made of medical grade silicone.
Does this pulse oximeter have an alarm?
No, this pulse oximeter does not have an alarm, our FL100 pulse oximeter has an alarm.
Does this product ever need recalibration?
The finger pulse oximeter does not need any calibration. However, if you have any issues with the device, please check the user manual and Precaution or contact us. We will be more than happy to further assist.
What kind of battery does the Facelake pulse oximeter use?
The Facelake fingertip pulse oximeter uses 2x AAA alkaline batteries.
Can I use your Facelake pulse oximeter during sleep?
This pulse oximeter can not be used for continuous monitoring, and it does not have a memory to save the readings. It will give you a reading as long as you have your finger inside the finger chamber but, once you take your finger out, the pulse oximeter will turn off after 5 seconds.