FL400 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Blood Oxygen Monitor, Yellow
The Facelake FL400 Yellow Fingertip Pulse Oximeter digitally measures heart rate and blood oxygen levels. The antimicrobial vinyl sensor accommodates any finger size for an accurate vital measurement. Results display on the red LED screen in under 10 seconds.
The FL400’s lightweight design is comfortable for handheld and portable use. This device is small enough to carry in a pocket, backpack, or other compact space. The included lanyard allows the user to wear the device around their neck for use while hiking or training. The oxygen meter also has user-friendly features such as automatic shut-down and a real-time heart rate bar graph. The FL400 provides up to 30 hours of standard usage on one set of batteries.
- Accurately determine your SPO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate in 10 seconds. Results are conveniently displayed on a large LED display.
- Manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters. Used by doctors and other health professionals.
- Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes.
- 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries
- This Facelake FL400 pulse oximeter is compact and portable, allowing it to be taken with you throughout your day.
- Easy to read digital display
- For sports enthusiasts such as mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, or anyone interested in measuring their SPO2 and pulse rate. For sports and aviation use only.
- Package Includes: 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box and a LANYARD for convenience. Carrying case is also included.
This machine is not intended for medical use. The FL400 is recommended for sports and aviation activities such as mountain climbing, biking, or piloting through high elevation areas. The FL400 meets all criteria of CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters. The Facelake FL400 Pulse Oximeter is a painless solution for monitoring health activity in the body.
FL400 Pulse Oximeter with Neck/Wrist Cord, Carrying Case and Batteries, Yellow
Sent me black instead of the yellow I ordered, other than that it's fine.
FL400 Pulse Oximeter with Neck/wrist Cord, Carrying Case and Batteries, Yellow
The product we purchased is of good quality and was received in short time. Very happy with Facelake and our product purchase.
I tried with batteries you gave me and a brand new pair of batteries. The thing wouldnt even turn on. Very disturbing.
- SpO2 - Digital
- Range: 0% - 99%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±2% (70 - 99%)
- 35% - 70%, unspecified
- Pulse Rate - Digital
- Range: 30 - 240 BPM
- Resolution: ±1bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm
- Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion
- Oxyhemoglobin and Pulse value can be shown accurately when pulse-filling rate is 0.5%
- Low battery indicator
- Battery Type: 2 AAA Alkaline batteries
- Operation Time: 30 hours for normal operation
- Interference Resistance Capacity Against Ambient Light
- Deviation is smaller than ±1% between value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and of that measured in dark room.
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 60°C
- Operating humidity: 15%RH - 80%RH
- Storage Humidity: 10%RH - 95%RH
- Size: 57*31*34mm
- Weight: 1.8oz (50g)
- Display: Bright Red LED
To receive accurate readings, please follow these tips:
- Low blood perfusion can affect accuracy of your readings. Warm your hands and fingers before taking your measurements by rubbing your hands together. Remember, your pulse oximeter is measuring your SpO2 and PR based on your blood flow. If the blood flow in your finger drops below a certain level, the pulse oximeter will not be able to function.
- It usually takes 10 seconds to get accurate readings. Some individuals may require a longer time. You may have to wait about 30 seconds for the stable readings.
- Keep your hand still while taking a reading - any movement can cause the inaccurate readings.
- Nail polish and fake fingernails may cause false readings. If possible, switch to an unpolished nail or consider another application site.
- Some medical conditions like atrial fibrillation (afib) and hypotension can result in inaccurate readings. We suggest that you consult a physician before use.
I have installed new batteries but the device still does not turn on. What could be the problem?
The battery placement for oximeters is different from others. Even though the two springs are on the same side, the two batteries are still required to be installed in opposite directions. The diagram shows the correct battery placement. One product image shows the batteries' installation. If your device still does not work, please contact the manufacturer to receive a free replacement.
Are Facelake pulse oximeters latex free?
Yes, our pulse oximeters are latex free. The hypoallergenic finger chamber is made of medical grade silicone.
Does this pulse oximeter have an alarm?
No, this pulse oximeter does not have an alarm, our FL100 pulse oximeter has an alarm.
Does this product ever need recalibration?
The finger pulse oximeter does not need any calibration. However, if you have any issues with the device, please check the user manual and Precaution or contact us. We will be more than happy to further assist.
What kind of battery does the Facelake pulse oximeter use?
The Facelake fingertip pulse oximeter uses 2x AAA alkaline batteries.
Can I use your Facelake pulse oximeter during sleep?
This pulse oximeter can not be used for continuous monitoring, and it does not have a memory to save the readings. It will give you a reading as long as you have your finger inside the finger chamber but, once you take your finger out, the pulse oximeter will turn off after 5 seconds.