This Facelake FL400 yellow Fingertip Pulse Oximeter provides an accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels quickly. This device is designed to be used by pilots and sports enthusiasts. A large LED display face can be easily read by the user for fast accuracy. Taking a reading with this Facelake pulse oximeter is easy and efficient. Simply clip it to your finger and operate with the press of a button. Its small and compact size can be conveniently carried in a pocket, backpack or other methods. Or, attach to the provided lanyard and wear around the neck while hiking or training. This device comes with two AAA batteries and is ready to use right out of the package. This item is suitable for use at home or on the go.
It is not advised to use this machine for medical purposes, but only for sports and aviation, such as mountain climbers, bikers or pilots who go through high elevation areas regularly. Created according to CE and FDA standards, the device is reliable and safe to use. Results can be viewed quickly within 10 seconds so you don't need to slow down for long. A pain-free machine, this Facelake FL400 Pulse Oximeter is a simple and efficient option to stay healthy and aware of your body.
- Accurately determine your SPO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large LED display
- Manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters used by doctors and other health professionals
- Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes
- 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries
- This Facelake FL400 pulse oximeter is compact and easily portable to take with you throughout your day
- Easy to read digital display
- For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SPO2 and pulse rate. For sports and aviation use only
- Package Included: Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box and a LANYARD for convenience. Carry case is included.
- SpO2 - Digital
- Range: 0%-99%
- Resolution: +/-1%
- Accuracy: +/-2% (70-99%)
- 35%--70%, unspecified
- Pulse Rate - Digital
- Range: 30-240 BPM
- Resolution: +/-1bpm
- Accuracy: +/-2bpm
- Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion
- Oxyhemoglobin and Pulse value can be shown accurately when pulse-filling rate is 0.5%
- Low battery indicator
- Battery Type: 2 AAA Alkaline batteries
- Operation time: 30 hours for normal operation
- Interference Resistance Capacity Against Ambient Light
- Deviation is smaller than +/-1% between value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and of that measured in dark room.
- Operating Temperature: 5C-40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C - 60C
- Operating humidity: 15%RH-80%RH
- Storage Humidity:10%RH-95%RH
- Size: 57*31*34mm
- Weight: 1.8oz(50g)
- Display: Bright Red LED
To receive accurate readings, please follow these tips:
- Low blood perfusion can affect accuracy of your readings. Warm your hands and fingers before taking your measurements by rubbing your hands together. Remember your pulse oximeter is measuring your SpO2 and PR based on your blood flow. If the blood flow in your finger drops below a certain level, the pulse oximeter will not be able to function.
- It usually takes 10 seconds to get accurate readings. Some persons may require a longer time. You may have to wait about 30 seconds for the stable readings.
- Keep your hand still while taking a reading - any movement can cause the inaccurate readings.
- Nail polish and fake fingernails may cause false readings. If possible, switch to an unpolished nail or consider another application site.
- Some medical conditions like atrial fibrillation (afib) and hypotension can result in inaccurate readings. We suggest that you consult a physician before use.
I have installed new batteries but the device still does not turn on. What could be the problem?
The battery placement for oximeters is different from others. Even though the two springs are on the same side, the two batteries are still required to be installed in opposite directions. The diagram shows correct batteries placement. One product image shows the batteries' installation. If your device still does not work, Please contact the manufacturer to receive a free replacement.
Are Facelake pulse oximeters latex free?
Yes, Our pulse oximeters are latex free. The hypoallergenic finger chamber is made of medical grade silicone.
Does this pulse oximeter have an alarm?
No, This pulse oximeter does not have alarm, Our FL100 pulse oximeter has an alarm.
Does this product ever need recalibration?
The finger pulse oximeter does not need any calibration. However, if you have any issues with the device, please check the user manual and Precaution or contact us. We will be more than happy to further assist.
What kind of battery does the Facelake pulse oximeter use?
The Facelake fingertip pulse oximeter uses 2x AAA alkaline batteries.
Can I use your facelake pulse oximeter during sleep?
This pulse oximeter can not be used for continuous monitoring, and it does not have a memory to save the readings. It will give you a reading as long as you have your finger inside the finger chamber but . Once you take your finger out, the pulse oximeter will turn off after 5 seconds.