FL350 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Blood Oxygen Monitor, Pink
The Facelake FL350 Pink Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a portable device for accurately measuring pulse rate and SpO2 levels. The antimicrobial silicone sensor accommodates any finger size for a vital measurement reading. Blood oxygen levels and pulse rate display on the sharp OLED screen in under 10 seconds.
The FL350’s on-screen interface automatically adjusts and rotates based on the user’s orientation. The brightly colored display also provides a real-time view of test results with an animated pulse rate graph. The device includes an auto shut-down function that turns the oximeter off after a few seconds without detecting any user input. This oxygen meter provides up to 30 hours of monitoring on one set of batteries.
- Accurately determine your SPO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate in 10 seconds. Results are conveniently displayed on a large LED display.
- Manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters. Used by doctors and other health professionals.
- Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes.
- 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries
- This Facelake FL350 pulse oximeter is compact and portable, allowing it to be taken with you throughout your day.
- Easy to read digital display
- Package Includes: 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box and a LANYARD for convenience. Carrying case is also included.
The FL350 meets all criteria of CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters. The Facelake FL350 Pulse Oximeter is a painless solution for monitoring health activity in the body.
I am satisfied with this pulse oximeter. It is very easy to use and gives the readings of heart rate and oxygen saturation each time.
great to have in these uncertain times.
FL350 Pulse Oximeter, with Carrying Case & Batteries, Lanyard, Pink
I bought this because of Corona and I have asthma and I’m very pleased at how fast it came and how easy it is to use
So easy to use.
- Auto-rotate screen
- SPO2 - Digital
- Display Type: Color OLED
- Parameter: SpO2, PR, 6-step bargraph
- Range: 35%-99%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±2% (70-99%) Unspecified:<70%
- Pulse Rate - Digital
- Range: 30-250 bpm
- Resolution: ±1 bpm
- Accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2%
- Low battery indicator
- Battery Type: 2 AAA Alkaline batteries
- Operation time: 30 hours for normal operation
- 5 second auto-power off
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 40°C
- Storage Temperature: 40°C - 60°C
- Operating Humidity: 15% RH - 80% RH
- Storage Humidity: 10% RH - 95% RH
- Size: 58.5*31*32mm
- Weight: 1.8 oz (50g)
To receive accurate readings, please follow these tips:
- Low blood perfusion can affect accuracy of your readings. Warm your hands and fingers before taking your measurements by rubbing your hands together. Remember, your pulse oximeter is measuring your SpO2 and PR based on your blood flow. If the blood flow in your finger drops below a certain level, the pulse oximeter will not be able to function.
- It usually takes 10 seconds to get accurate readings. Some individuals may require a longer time. You may have to wait about 30 seconds for the stable readings.
- Keep your hand still while taking a reading - any movement can cause the inaccurate readings.
- Nail polish and fake fingernails may cause false readings. If possible, switch to an unpolished nail or consider another application site.
- Some medical conditions like atrial fibrillation (afib) and hypotension can result in inaccurate readings. We suggest that you consult a physician before use.
I have installed new batteries but the device still does not turn on. What could be the problem?
The battery placement for oximeters is different from others. Even though the two springs are on the same side, the two batteries are still required to be installed in opposite directions. The diagram shows correct batteries placement. One product image shows the batteries' installation. If your device still does not work, Please contact the manufacturer to receive a free replacement.
Are Facelake pulse oximeters latex free?
Yes, Our pulse oximeters are latex free. The hypoallergenic finger chamber is made of medical grade silicone.
Does this pulse oximeter have an alarm?
No, This pulse oximeter does not have alarm, Our FL100 pulse oximeter has an alarm.
Does this product ever need recalibration?
The finger pulse oximeter does not need any calibration. However, if you have any issues with the device, please check the user manual and Precaution or contact us. We will be more than happy to further assist.
What kind of battery does the Facelake pulse oximeter use?
The Facelake fingertip pulse oximeter uses 2x AAA alkaline batteries.
Can I use your facelake pulse oximeter during sleep?
This pulse oximeter can not be used for continuous monitoring, and it does not have a memory to save the readings. It will give you a reading as long as you have your finger inside the finger chamber but . Once you take your finger out, the pulse oximeter will turn off after 5 seconds.
How to change the display direction?
It is an auto-rotational display.
Can the readings be seen in the sun?
Yes, color OLED.