Baby Sound B Fetal Doppler is a safe and easy to use device that has been specially designed for portability. Pregnant women can clearly listen to their unborn baby's heart beat from as early as 10 to 12 weeks. It's suitable for expecting mothers to carry out regular checks on theirr baby in between routine hospital checks. It can not only reduce the expectant mother's anxiety but also allow other members of the family to listen to the baby's heartbeat. This portable device is also suitable for obstetricians and midwives.
This doppler can be connected with a computer to record the baby's heart beat to be shared with family and friends via email.
1 year warranty & 30 day 100% money back guarantee if you're not fully satisfied.
- FDA & CE approved
- Heart Rate Display (LCD)
- probe and main unit integrated together
- recording capabilities to a computer for easy replaying and sharing
- Double Audio Output sockets for Headset with volume control
- Easy to use compact, light, and ergonomic design which can fit in your pocket
- Baby Sound B unit
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Recording Cable
- Ultrasound gel
- Instruction Manual
- 1 year warranty
- (L) 110 x (W) 55 x (H) 16 mm
- WEIGHT: 80g (with 2 AAA batteries)
- LCD DISPLAY: 25 x 14 mm
- Ultrasound Frequency: 2MHz
- Ultrasound Intensity: <10mW/cm2