The CMS50EW Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a cost-effective medical health device that provides an accurate reading of blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate in the body. The oximeter is capable of helping physicians, nurses, patients, athletes, and pilots swiftly obtain SpO2 and pulse rate readings. The wearer’s finger comfortably fits in the device’s padded finger chamber to take a reading. A measurement result is provided in under 30 seconds!
The pulse oximeter features a brightly colored design and small, portable size. The pulse oximeter does not require any external wires or probes when taking measurements. A single button is used for operating the pulse oximeter’s functions. Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity is built-in to the CMS50EW to link to an Android or iOS smart device. A soft carrying case is included for convenient storage.
Powerful technology in the device accurately measures oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate directly through the finger. An automatic alarm alerts the wearer to the presence of low oxygen levels in the blood. The auditory and visual alarms provide a reliable system for keeping the wearer informed of activity in the body. Additional alarms alert to low voltage and improper placement of the pulse oximeter. A low-profile battery indicator provides a charge status level for the device’s rechargeable battery.
The bright 1.3" OLED screen displays in full color with sharp text and images. The backlit display can be clearly read from up to four different viewing angles. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery replaces the need for traditional batteries that are used in most other pulse oximeters. The battery is charged via the included power adapter or by connecting the unit to a computer.
The SpO2 and Pulse Rate readings are displayed as a standard value, bar graph, and waveform. All of the display variations are shown on the screen to provide a convenient visual representation of your body’s SpO2 and Pulse Rate levels. The animated images aid in helping to understand the body’s current health information.
Up to 24 hours worth of measurement data can be easily transferred to a computer using the included software. The software provides an efficient and quickly accessible history of your pulse oximeter’s recorded data. The data can be saved for future reference, or for analysis by a medical professional or physician.
The CMS50E features many of the same functions that are included on larger and more expensive pulse oximeters. Daily activity tracking, COPD monitoring, sleep studies, home healthcare spot-checking, and medical professional practices are all able to utilize the intelligent health monitoring technology in the CMS50EW. The CMS50EW is a great everyday solution for tracking your body’s health and activity.
Three Different Models
- - CMS50EW: With Bluetooth
- - CMS50E: With Wireless Transmitter & Receiver
- - CMS50E Basic: No Wireless Transmitter, Receiver or Bluetooth
- CMS-50E Unit
- Neck/wrist Cord
- DC Power Adapter Plug
- USB Connector Cord
- 3.7V Rechargeable lithium battery (Long Battery Life)
- Instruction manual
- If ordered, the Wireless Transmitter/Receiver
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Operation of the product is simple ,low power consumption
- Operation menu for the function setting
- SPO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- The display mode can be changed
- Screen brightness can be changed
- A pulse rate sound indication
- With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage
alarm function,the upper/down alarm range can be adjustable
- Battery capacity indication
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears
before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage,and with alarm function
- With SpO2 value and pulse rate value of storage, the storage
data can be uploaded to computers
- Real-time data can be transmitted to computers
- Automatically power off function: when the device is under
the state of measuring interface . It will automatically power off within
5 seconds if the finger falls out of probe.
- RF Wireless communication function (option)
(only applied for Ver6.6R or above).
- Connected with an external oximeter probe (option)
(only applied for Ver6.6R or above).
CMS-50E Product Videos
- Warranty: 1 year
- USB cable to sync with PC based software
- Stores up to 24 hours of measurements
- FDA Approved
- Alarm functions
- 1.36" 65k color OLED display
- Screen Resolution: 128 x 96
- SpO2 measurement range: 0% - 100%
- SpO2 accuracy: 70% - 100%: +/-2%; 0% - 70% unspecified
- Pulse rate measuring range: 30bpm-250bpm
- Pulse rate accuracy: +/-2bpm or +/-2% (larger of the two)
- Resolution: 1% SpO2 and 1bpm pulse rate
- 3.7v Rechargeable Lithium (Li) battery - Included
- Recharge via USB connection to PC or 120v wall outlet
- 20 hour working life expected per charge
- Charge and discharge no less than 500 times
- Size: 57mm x 32mm x 30mm (2.24" x 1.26" x 1.18")
- Range: 0% - 99%
- Accuracy: 70% - 99%, +/-2%, 0 - 69%, unspecified
- Resolution: 1%
- Range: 30bpm - 240bpm
- Accuracy: +/-2bpm or +/-2%
- Resolution: 1bpm
Requirement: 3.6 V DC- 4.2V DC
Battery Type: Interior battery, B F
Requirement: 3.7 Voltage rechargeable
Lithium battery (included)
Automatic power-off after 5 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0C - 50C
- Storage Temperature: -40C - 60C
- Operating Humidity: 15% - 95%
- Storage Humidity: 5% - 95%
- Operating Pressure: 700hPa - 1060hPa
- Storage Pressure: 500hPa - 1060hPa
- Size: 57 x 32 x 30 mm
- Weight: 1.8oz (50g with lithium battery)
- Type: OLED
- Parameter: SpO2 (2-digit), PR (3-digit)
- Bar Graph (6-segment), pleth waveform
- Adjustable brightness level
- Types: Measurement out of set limits
- Low voltage
- Finger out of position
CMS-50EW Bluetooth Software Download V.2.8.0
CMS50EW Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Alarm/Bluetooth
The english language syntax was developed on Mars, Assumptions that the user was steeped in oximeter jargon were rife throughout. I have been a user of computers since the mid 1980s and have generally been able to achieve functionality quite promptly. This is not true with the CMS50EW. The user manual scores a D- being nearly totally useless. Note this is applicable to the uploading procedure.
Product price was very fair, compared to other sources for the same item. Received the product on-time, in good condition, and it performs as advertised. Very satisfied, and would recommend to all.
Good Product, on time shipping...