Record a reliable temperature measurement in seconds!
The FaceLake FT-50 offers 1-second contact-free temperature measurement for all ages! Operating under 2 interchangeable modes, forehead & object, the FT-50 provides an accurate, contact-free reading in 3 easy steps:
1. Toggle the preset mode to best fit your needs (Forehead/Object).
2. Position the thermometer ~1.5 inches away from the measurable surface.
3. Press and release the trigger for instantaneous temperature results!
FT-50 X 1
Owner's Manual X 1
AAA Batteries X 2
Order now! Your purchase is protected by our 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year replacement policy at no additional cost to you!
- The FT-50 device is not waterproof; avoid submerging or exposing to water.
- Results from the device are for reference only, and do not replace or treat any health problem or disease.
- Do not subject the FT-50 to vibration, direct impact, or exposure to direct sunlight.
- This device is recommended for use in ages 6 months+ & an indoor environment without any drafts.
- Do not hold the trigger for a long time as it may result in the device overheating.
- For the most accurate results, please make sure the thermometer is pointed straight at a clean, dry surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
What batteries are needed?
2x AAA Batteries are needed for the device to operate.
How close must the device be?
The optimal distance for measurement is around 1.5 inches from the target.
Can you switch F° and C°?
Yes, this can be done by navigating the settings and adjusting the temperature unit.
What is the FT-50 used for?
The FT-50 device is a thermometer that provides readings from the forehead or any object.
|Can my child use the FT-50?||This device works safely on all ages.|
Temperature range: 32.0 ℃ - 43.0 ℃
Maximum allowable error: ±0.4 °F / ±0.2 °C from 35.0 °C - 42.0 °C / 95 °F - 108.0 °F,
±0.5 °F / ±0.3 °C from outside above range
Temperature unit: Celsius (℃）/Fahrenheit (°F）
Resolution: 0.1 ℃
Dimensions: 2.5 * 1.5 * 5.5 inches
Max range: 2 inches / 5 cm
Measure time: 1 second
Data Memory: 30 temperature readings
Weight: 130 g with batteries
Power management: Intelligent shutdown, ultra low power consumption control, power display, low power reminder
Power supply: DC 3V, AAA X2
Operation Temperature: 16.0 ℃ ~ 35.0 ℃
Storage Temperature: -20.0 ℃ - 55.0+ ℃
Humidity: <=85% Working, <=95% storage
Atmospheric pressure: 700 - 1060 kPa
Duration of Use: 5 years
1. Apply a small quantity of either 1) isopropyl alcohol solution (70%), 2) medicinal alcohol (75%) or 3) sodium hypochlorite solution (3%) on a clean soft cloth.
2. Disinfect the thermometer body and area around temperature probe by wiping thorooughly with saturated cloth, drying quickly with a dry cloth or paper towel.
Safety type:Internal Power Supply BF type application part
Protection against liquid ingress: IPX0
Safety classification: The device can not be used in the presence of a mixture of flammable anesthetic gas with air or oxygen and nitrous.
I have not received order yet.
We bought this as a gift for someone, but I checked it out when we received it. Within a tenth of a degree (degF) of the much more expensive unit we own, and it works just fine. Great value for the price!
Never got my merchandise delivered
Arrived quickly, worked correctly and was a great price.
WAs very pleased with the product & the quick service. Thank you