INDIVIDUALLY TESTED FOR ACCURACY: Each device undergoes rigorous testing and is approved for use by the FDA.
- QUICK READINGS: Incredibly easy to use. Simply turn on the device, place your finger in the finger chamber, and have your pulse rate and SpO2 instantly displayed.
- OUT-OF-BOX READY: Includes two free AAA batteries, portable carrying case, convenient lanyard, and illustrated instruction manual.
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY: We stand behind our products with excellent customer service and an industry leading two-year guarantee.
- You Get: The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Carrying Case, Neck/Wrist Cord, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 30-Day Full Money Back Guarantee, and our One-Year 100% Full Manufacturer's Warranty that is managed by our friendly customer service care center in the US.
Works well and arrived quickly! Many thanks!
Comforting to have just in case!
Have not received the oximeter . How did you mail to me ? Ling Sun
FL350 Pulse Oximeter, with Carrying Case & Batteries, lanyard, Yellow
We’re quite happy with it My sister suggested we buy one to check our oxygen levels during the pandemic. We check daily, and worry less.
- Auto-rotate screen
- SPO2 - Digital
- Display Type: Color OLED
- Parameter: SpO2, PR, 6-step bargraph
- Range: 35%-99%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±2% (70-99%) Unspecified:<70%
- Pulse Rate - Digital
- Range: 30-250 bpm
- Resolution: ±1 bpm
- Accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2%
- Low battery indicator
- Battery Type: 2 AAA Alkaline batteries
- Operation time: 30 hours for normal operation
- 5 second auto-power off
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 40°C
- Storage Temperature: 40°C - 60°C
- Operating Humidity: 15% RH - 80% RH
- Storage Humidity: 10% RH - 95% RH
- Size: 58.5*31*32mm
- Weight: 1.8 oz (50g)
To receive accurate readings, please follow these tips:
- Low blood perfusion can affect accuracy of your readings. Warm your hands and fingers before taking your measurements by rubbing your hands together. Remember your pulse oximeter is measuring your SpO2 and PR based on your blood flow. If the blood flow in your finger drops below a certain level, the pulse oximeter will not be able to function.
- It usually takes 10 seconds to get accurate readings. Some persons may require a longer time. You may have to wait about 30 seconds for the stable readings.
- Keep your hand still while taking a reading - any movement can cause the inaccurate readings.
- Nail polish and fake fingernails may cause false readings. If possible, switch to an unpolished nail or consider another application site.
- Some medical conditions like atrial fibrillation (afib) and hypotension can result in inaccurate readings. We suggest that you consult a physician before use.
I have installed new batteries but the device still does not turn on. What could be the problem?
The battery placement for oximeters is different from others. Even though the two springs are on the same side, the two batteries are still required to be installed in opposite directions. The diagram shows correct batteries placement. One product image shows the batteries' installation. If your device still does not work, Please contact the manufacturer to receive a free replacement.
Are Facelake pulse oximeters latex free?
Yes, Our pulse oximeters are latex free. The hypoallergenic finger chamber is made of medical grade silicone.
Does this pulse oximeter have an alarm?
No, This pulse oximeter does not have alarm, Our FL100 pulse oximeter has an alarm.
Does this product ever need recalibration?
The finger pulse oximeter does not need any calibration. However, if you have any issues with the device, please check the user manual and Precaution or contact us. We will be more than happy to further assist.
What kind of battery does the Facelake pulse oximeter use?
The Facelake fingertip pulse oximeter uses 2x AAA alkaline batteries.
Can I use your facelake pulse oximeter during sleep?
This pulse oximeter can not be used for continuous monitoring, and it does not have a memory to save the readings. It will give you a reading as long as you have your finger inside the finger chamber but . Once you take your finger out, the pulse oximeter will turn off after 5 seconds.
How to change the display direction?
It is auto-rotate.
Can the readings be seen in the sun?
Yes, color OLED.