The FL401 Urine Analyzer analyzes urines samples through the use of the compatible urine test strips. The test strips produce a chemical reaction that the machine reads and measures. The FL401’s design is based on modern photoelectric and microprocessor technology for clinical inspection of urine samples.
After inserting a test strip into the machine, the test is started by pressing the “OK” button while viewing the main menu. A 60-second countdown timer then begins while the test is completed. After the measurement is completed, the test results are shown on the color display.
The FL401 features RGB tricolor testing and automatic storage of test data recordings. Up to 500 test results can be stored and managed on the device. Test strip compatibility includes 10 item, 11 item, 12 item, and 14 item test paper. The device is powered by the built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery.
Included is the FL401 device, urinalysis test strips, owner’s manual booklet, USB cable, and charging power adapter.
This item is non-refundable, Only exchange available
Glucose (GLU), Bilirubin (BIL), Specific Gravity (SG), Ketones (KET), Blood (BLO), Protein (PRO), Urobilinogen (URO), Nitrates (NIT), Leukocyte (LEU), Intravascular Contraction (VC), Ph Acidity (PH), Malonic Acidemia (MAL), Creatinine (CR) and Urinary Calcium (UCA) in urine can be tested by using special test strips. This device is applicable for use in hospital, community health service, clinic, epidemic station and family homes, etc.
What's Included in Package
1. FL-401 Precision Urine Analyzer with internal lithium battery
2. Urinalysis Test Strips
3. Owner's Manual Booklet
4. USB Cable
5. Charging Power Adaptor
1. Portable pocket sized
2. High-luminance and white LED
3. Long life and good stability
4. Display abundant contents by the 2.4'' LCD
5. Optional languages: Chinese and English
6. User-friendly interface
7. Optional units: international unit, conventional unit and symbol system
8. Monitoring the whole test process
9. Auto-character and audible prompt
10. Compatible with 8, 10, and 11 - parameter test strips
11. Standard micro USB interface / Bluetooth interface
Main Features Diagram
1. LCD Display: Display abundant contents by the 2.4'' LCD
2. Micro USB Socket: AC adapter power supply socket, interface of data transmission
3. Keyboard: Operate the analyzer with the 5-key touch control keyboard
4. Test Paper Tray: Place the strip into the tray to be tested
FL-401 Screen Features
1. Current Time
2. Type of Test Paper
3. Multiple Test Items
4. Bluetooth Connectivity
5. Current Battery Life
6. Countdown Timer
7. Current Test Number
8. Current User Profile
Sliding Test Strip Tray
PHMS Contec Medical Systems - iPhone & Android Application
This application is used for a variety of medical testing equipments of our company.
It can be used to receive data by Bluetooth and upload the data to servers,and view health records,trend charts,health suggestion and so on.
Now the application supports the following devices:
4. Glucose meter
6. Urine analyzer
7. Portable ECG
This application can be associated with Apple HealthKit,the measurement results will be synchronized to Apple HealthKit(iPads do not support). Open Apple's HealthKit --> Sources --> PHMS，to set items which you allow "PHMS" to write data.
Click here for Google Play application store link
1. Test items: GLU, BIL, SG, KET, BLD, PRO, URO, NIT, LEU, VC, PH, MAL, CR, UCA (optional based on the type of test strip).
2. Test principle: RGB tricolor
3. Repeatability: CV less than or equal to 1%
4. Stability: CV less than or equal to 1%
5. Display: 2.4" color LCD
6. Working mode: one-step
7. Test speed: Greater than or equal to 60 tests/hour
8. Data storage: Storage of 500 sample data, which can be queried by test date, sample No. and user name
9. Interface: Standard MicroUSB interface, Bluetooth interface (Optional)
10. Power supply: DC5V, 1A, built-in rechargeable lithium battery
11. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V, 1900mAh
12. Power Adapter: AC 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
13. Dimension: 126mm(L)x73.5mm(W)x30mm(H)
14. Weight: about 0.18Kg
15. Working environment Temperature: 10C - 30C
16. Working environment Relative humidity: less than or equal to 80%
17. Specified EMC, climate and mechanical environment description: don't use the device in environment with direct sunlight, the front of open window, flammable and explosive gases, near the heating or cooling equipment, near strong light-source, otherwise it will influence normal use of the device.
18. Storage environment Temperature: -40C - 55C
19. Storage environment Relative humidity: less than or equal to 95%
20. Storage environment Atmospheric pressure: 76kPa-106kPa
21. Specified EMC, climate and mechanical environment description: the packed device should be stored in room with no corrosive gases and good ventilation. Temperature: -40C - +55C, relative humidity: less than or equal to 95%, and avoid severe impact, vibration, rain and snow during transportation.