The FL10 / PM10 Portable ECG Monitor is a handheld device for checking ECG. Touch-based heart monitor leads are built-in to the device for measurement without extensions or wires. The FL10 is suitable for family and individual use. This personal ECG monitor can help to alert to early signs of cardiovascular diseases, reducing health risks.
Cases of cardiac situations which need immediate evaluation can be monitored at home or while traveling with the FL10. This compact device will fit in a pocket or other small space. The one-lead ECG sensors operate wirelessly, independent of external components. External wires, cables, or electrodes are not required.
Up to 12 cardiac events can be detected with this ECG monitor. Readings display on the 1.77" Color TFT-LCD after a 30-second measurement. Chest lead and limb lead recording modes are available for hand, wrist, ankle, or chest measurements.
Heart rate and single-channel ECG waveform/trace data can be tracked and transferred to an Android/iOS device via Bluetooth. The FL10 integrates with the mobile app that features automatic measurement, ECG reading storage, data upload, health results download, and health professional advice. Unlimited ECG rhythm/heartbeat data recordings can be saved and uploaded to the cloud storage in the app. The ECG data can be shared with a health professional by phone, print, or email for further diagnostic reference.
- Real-time heartbeat display
- Records 10s/15s/30s single lead ECG
- Provides immediate results
The device’s health functions can be remotely managed by wirelessly linking the FL10 to the mobile application. The application can automatically start measurements, store ECG readings, upload data, download health results, and obtain immediate advice from a health professional.
- 1.77" Color TFT-LCD
- Quickly to check ECG once finger touching, convenient to operate
- Accurate conclusion can be obtained immediately after measuring
- The built-in rechargeable lithium battery can continuously record for up to 500 cases in full charging
- Bluetooth Transmission
- ECG data can be saved to CLOUD Platform permanently, convenient to check and analyze
- Historical data can be printed at any time, convenient to diagnose
It can be used to transfer data via Bluetooth and upload the data to the server for viewing health records, trend charts, health suggestions, etc.
Perfect companion for:
- Monitoring or capturing the activity of cardiac conditions
- Chronic diseases, especially coronary heart disease, chest pain, palpitations, myocarditis, diabetes, hypertension, obesity, dyspnea etc.
- Individuals with a family history of cardiac diseases or that are concerned about their heart health
Save and Share Data Recordings with Health Professionals
With the provided app (Android and iOS), you are able to:
- Upload the data to your smartphone (Android, iPhone, or iPad) to save, review, manage, and print
- Download the reports as PDF files to your phone to share with a health professional
- Send the data to a cardiologist via email for cardiac performance assessment
- All services and functions are free
FL10 PC Software Download (1.59 MB)
PHMS Contec Medical Systems Application Screenshots
Transfer Data to Your PC
12 cardiac conditions can be accurately detected:
Arrhythmia - (abnormal heart rhythm, A-Fib is one of the most common arrhythmia)
- Missed beat - (skipped beat, the heart's regular rhythm is interrupted by a premature beat)
- Tachycardia - (heart rate too fast- above 100 bpm)
- Bradycardia - (heart rate too slow- below 60 bpm)
- ST elevation
- ST depression
- VPB/PVC - (Ventricular Premature Beat, also known as Premature Ventricular Contraction)
- VPB trigeminy / VPB bigeminy /VPB couple
- VPB runs of 3
- VPB runs of 4
Adjust Reading Time
Time length for the FL10's readings can be adjusted in the desktop app.
- Plug the FL10 into a PC and open the software
- Navigate to the "Download" tab
- Locate the "Set Device Para" menu in the bottom right corner
- Select the "10", "15," or "30" second option
Note: The FL10 mobile app is compatible with Android and iOS. PC software is compatible
with Windows operating systems.
|Operating Temperature: +5°C - +40°C|
|Operating Humidity: 25% - 80%|
|Operating Atmospheric Pressure: 700hPa - 1060 hPa|
|Storage Temperature: -40°C - +55°C|
|Storage Humidity: Less than or equal to 95%|
|6. Storage Atmospheric Pressure: 50 kPa - 106 kPa|
|Dimensions: 100mm(L) X 45mm(W) X 15mm(H)|
I found it really easy to use, but the software could be better. I'd like to print in color and have the ability to add notes/comments to the readout file and include that in the printed report.