This medical-certified Non-Contact Infrared Body Thermometer measures various surface temperatures and is designed for adults or kids. Measure body temperature as well as liquid, object, and ambient temperatures to check if they are safe to come into contact with you or your child. Have the extra freedom and confidence that you are seeking, with safety in mind.
- Battery operated
- Measures body and surface temp.
- °C / °F
- Light up display
- Memory function
- Color-coded fever alerts
This medical-certified Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer measures various surface
MEASURES IN TWO MODES
This device acts as a forehead thermometer or non-contact object/area thermometer (two modes). The Adjusted mode (body mode) and the Direct mode (surface mode) allow you to measure temperatures from many different areas using only one device.
LIGHT UP LCD
The light up LCD displays clear, plain text readings and information on the screen in big digits. The color-coded screen changes to indicate body temperature safety ranges. Green indicates “normal,” yellow indicates “slight fever,” and red indicates “high fever.”
FAST READ TIME
This infrared thermometer delivers results in under two seconds without slowing you down.
Press the trigger to turn on and begin using the thermometer. Point the sensor at the
No calibration or re-adjustment needed,
HTD8813C X 1
Owner's Manual X 1
Order now! Your purchase is protected by our 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year replacement policy at no additional cost to you!
- Do not attempt to disassemble the HTD8813C.
- Results from the device are for reference only, and do not replace or treat any health problem or disease.
- Do not subject the HTD8813C to exposure to dust, excess humidity, or direct sunlight.
- Do not walk, run, or talk during a temperature measurement.
- Do not hold the trigger for a long period of time, as it may result in the device overheating.
- For the most accurate results, please make sure the thermometer is pointed straight and reading directions are carefully followed.
HOW TO TAKE TEMPERATURE READINGS:
1. Turn on the thermometer by pressing the On/Scan button. The thermometer will perform a self-test with and display all segments for 2 seconds.
2. Align the thermometer to the forehead/object within distance range of 0.4in-2in
3. Press the On/Scan button to start the measurement and deliver the results.
|Measuring Unit: °C / °F|
|Operating Mode (1): Adjusted mode (body mode)|
|Operating Mode (2): Direct mode (surface mode)|
|Measuring Site: Forehead|
|Reference Body Site: Axillary|
|Rated Output Range (Body Mode): 35.0°C - 42.0°C / 95.0°F - 107.6°F|
|Rated Output Range (Surface Mode): 0.0°C - 100.0°C / 32.0°F - 212.0°F|
|Extended Output Range (Body Mode): 34.0°C - 34.9°C / 93.2°F - 94.8°F, 42.1°C - 42.9°C / 107.8°F - 109.2°F|
|Range (Body Mode): 34.0°C - 42.9°C / 93.2°F - 109.2°F|
|Range (Surface Mode): 0.0°C - 100.0°C / 32°F - 212°F|
|Accuracy (Body Mode, 1): 34.0°C - 34.9°C ±0.3°C / 93.2°F - 94.8°F ±0.5°F|
|Accuracy (Body Mode, 2): 35.0°C - 42.0°C ±0.2°C / 95.0°F - 107.6°F ±0.4°F|
|Accuracy (Body Mode, 3): 42.1°C - 42.9°C ±0.3°C / 107.8°F - 109.2°F ±0.5°F|
|Accuracy (Surface Mode): ±2.0°C / ±3.6°F|
|Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Three-color Backlight (Normal Temperature): 35.5°C - 37.3°C / 95.9°F - 99.1°F, Green|
|Three-color Backlight (Slight Fever): 37.4°C - 38.0°C (Alarm point) / 99.3°F - 100.4°F, Yellow|
|Three-color Backlight (High Fever): 38.1°C - 42.9°C / 100.6°F, Red|
|Auto Power Off Time: ≤18s|
|Measuring Time: ≤2S|
|Measuring Distance: 1cm - 5cm (0.4in - 2in)|
|Power Management: Automatic power off|
|Power Supply: 2X AAA batteries|
|Operation Temperature: 15.0°C ~ 35.0°C / (59.0°F ~ 95.0°F)|
|Storage Temperature: -20.0°C - +55.0°C / -4°F - 131°F|
|Humidity: ≤85% operating, ≤93% storage|
|Duration of Use: 2 years|