The JPD-100B / FL-100B Fetal Doppler detects and amplifies the sound of the fetal heartbeat in the body of a pregnant woman. This baby doppler is easy to operate and features a lightweight, compact design for portable or at-home use. It has stable performance with a variety of probe options to provide an accurate activity reading. The JPD-100B uses two AA batteries and includes a safety mode for indicating low power.
The built-in backlit display allows users to view monitor details in dark or low light conditions. Standard removable batteries power the monitor without requiring an external cable. The included Aquasonic ultrasound gel aids in providing acoustically accurate transmission with the fetal heart monitor.
Hear your baby's heartbeat from as early as 12 weeks of pregnancy. The JPD-100B is one of our best selling dopplers. Give yourself the peace of mind that your baby is safe and well at all times throughout your pregnancy.
1 year warranty & 30 day 100% money back guarantee if you're not fully satisfied.
- FDA Approved: FDA 510K number: K110124
- The ultrasound dosage is under 50% of the national ultrasonic power standard
- Lightweight handset, portable
- Large LCD with blue backlight
- Built-in loudspeaker, clear and loud audio
- Supports 3.0 MHz/2.5Mhz probe, accurate FHR detection with clear sound
- Monitor 12 weeks above unborn baby blood wall pulsate
- JPD-100B Fetal Doppler Unit
- 3MHz / 2.5Mhz Probe
- Instruction Manual
- 2 AA batteries
- FREE Packet of Aquasonic Gel
- Detect the fetal heartbeat after 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Detect the umbilical blood flow sound
- Detect the carotid blood flow
- Fetal blood vascular location of the pregnant women
- Auxiliary confirmation of the placenta position
- Auxiliary identification of the hydatidiform mole
**No recording feature. Please see other fetal dopplers for recording capabilities.**
This product is not a diagnostic instrument. It is not an approved device for the treatment or prevention of medical conditions. All activity that is monitored and viewed with the device should not be considered a medical conclusion. The use of the machine provides audio and heart rate value that is for non-medical purposes only. For questions regarding medical conditions, please consult with a medical health professional.
|Ultrasound Probe: Solid and durable, anti-shock, and anti-falling down|
|Ultrasound Frequency: 2.5MHz+3%|
|Ultrasound Intensity: <2.5mW/cm2|
|FHR Scope: 50bpm - 210bpm|
|Power Adapter: AC 120V 60Hz|
|Unit Size: 129 mm x 82 mm x 32 mm|
|Unit Weight: 1.17 lbs or 0.53 kg|
|Storage & Operating Temperature: 5°C - 40°C|
|Storage & Operating Humidity: 0% - 85 %|
This doppler works very well and arrived in just a few days. I'm about to find my baby's heartbeat every time and am thoroughly enjoying using this!
We where able to the the equipment in time. Very personal management of my order
This is my first time being able to find a heart beat. I heard great things about this doppler and it did not disappoint. I’m 12 weeks and I found the heartbeat a week ago! It’s amazing. Clear and loud. ♥️
It wasn't very loud at all. I could barely hear the heartbeat and I'm 33 weeks .
My baby had a change in his sleep/wake schedule and I didn’t feel him move so I purchased this Doppler for reassurance. Easy to use and easy to find heart rate with the free gel that comes with it, I’ve got 4 uses out of the gel sample so far.