Record a reliable temperature measurement in seconds!
The Facelake FT-75 thermometer can be used to obtain accurate temperature data in as little as a second. It operates under both a forehead & object mode, used interchangeably. The device functions as soon as batteries are inserted, and provides an accurate, contact-free reading in 3 easy steps:
1. Toggle the 3 buttons below the display to best fit your needs (C/F, Forehead/Object, Sound/Mute).
2. Position the thermometer 2 inches away from the measurable surface.
3. Press and release the trigger for instantaneous temperature results!
Why should you buy the FT-75?
Updated Technology Color-Reactive Alert System
The lightweight, portable FT-75 can toggle sound, switch between 2 different user modes and provides a 20-reading history for your reference, as well as an automatic power saving function to provide you the most battery life. It also contains helpful components such as a customizable fever alert system (with accessible back-lit color display) so you can take quick action.
FT-75 X 1
Carrying Pouch X 1
Owner's Manual X 1
AAA Batteries X 2
Order now! Your purchase is protected by our 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year replacement policy at no additional cost to you!
- The FT-75 device is not waterproof; avoid submerging or exposing to water.
- Results from the device are for reference only, and do not replace or treat any health problem or disease.
- Do not subject the FT-75 to vibration, direct impact, or exposure to direct sunlight.
- This device is recommended for use in ages 6 months+ & an indoor environment without any drafts.
- Do not hold the trigger for a long time as it may result in the device overheating.
- For the most accurate results, please make sure the thermometer is pointed straight at a clean, dry surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
What batteries are needed?
2x AAA Batteries are needed for the device to operate.
How close must the device be?
The optimal distance for measurement is a couple inches from the target.
Can you switch F° and C°?
Yes you can change it with the switch located on the side of the item.
What is the FT-75 used for?
The FT-75 device is a thermometer that can provide readings from the forehead, body or any object.
|Can my child use the FT-75?||This device works safely on all ages.|
Forehead 36.1 °C – 37.5 °C / 97.0 °F – 99.5 °F
Ear canal 35.8 °C – 38.0 °C / 96.44° F – 100.40 °F
Mouth 35.5 °C – 37.5 °C / 95.9 °F – 99.5 °F
Armpit 34.7 °C – 37.3 °C / 94.46 °F – 99.14 °F
Rectal 36.6 °C – 38.0 °C / 97.88 °F – 100.40 °F
Object 0 ℃ - 100 ℃ / 32.0 ℉ - 212 ℉
Accuracy: ±0.4°F/±0.2°C from 34.9°C-42.2°C / 94.8°F-108.0°F
±0.5°F/±0.3°C, Outside above range
SOUND & BACKLIT RANGES
34.9 ℃ - 37.5 ℃ / 94.8 ℉ - 99.5 ℉ (Green display, 1 long beep)
37.6 ℃ - 42.2 ℃ / 99.6℉ - 108.0 ℉ (Red display, 3 short double fever alert beeps)
0 ℃ - 100 ℃ / 32.0 ℉ - 212 ℉ (White display, 1 long beep)
Temperature Units: Celsius(°C)/Fahrenheit(°F)
Resolution: 0.1 °C / 0.1 °F
Dimensions: 150 * 88.2 * 40.6 mm
Max range: 2 in / 5 cm
Measure time: 1 second
Latency time: 3 second
Memory: 20 temperature readings
Weight: 109.5 g (with batteries)
Automatic Power-off: Device automatically powers off if it's not used in 10±1 seconds
Power Supply: DC 3V, AAA x2
Operating Temperature: 10°C-40°C (50°F–104°F)
Humidity: 0%–95% RH, non-condensing
Atmospheric pressure: 86–106 kPa
Operating Mode: Continuous operating
Storage Temp: -20~55°C (-4~131°F)
Storage Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
Storage Pressure: 50-106 kPa
1. Apply a small quantity of either 1) isopropyl alcohol solution (70%), 2) medicinal alcohol (75%) or 3) sodium hypochlorite solution (3%) on a clean soft cloth.
2. Disinfect the thermometer body and area around temperature probe by wiping thoroughly with saturated cloth, drying quickly with a dry cloth or paper towel.
The FT75 has been tested and conforms to the standard ASTM E1965-98.
Protection against liquid ingress: IP22.
Safety degree of using in flammable anesthetic gas blending with air, oxygen or nitrous oxide: Non-AP/APG.