Record a reliable temperature measurement in seconds!
The FT50 Non-Contact Thermometer measures body and object temperatures from a distance for touchless readings. The thermometer’s infrared sensor reads body temperature for infants, children, or adults and displays results on the sharp LCD in under one second. This handheld thermometer also scans surface temperatures of objects, rooms, food, and other household items.
The FT50 begins the measurement test with a single press of the thermometer’s primary button. Additional buttons located on the side of the device manage forehead/object mode selection, setting adjustment, and other device operations. Accuracy ranges for the FT-50 thermometer are within 0.1℃/°F. The FT50 automatically saves measurement history in built-in storage on the device for up to 30 measurements. Power-saving features include automatic power-off, low power consumption control, and a low power reminder.
- FT-50 X 1
- AAA Batteries X 2
Order now! Your purchase is protected by our 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year replacement policy at no additional cost to you!
Measure temperature readings in three easy steps:
- The FT-50 device is not waterproof; avoid submerging or exposing to water.
- Results from the device are for reference only, and do not replace or treat any health problem or disease.
- Do not subject the FT-50 to vibration, direct impact, or exposure to direct sunlight.
- This device is recommended for use in ages 6 months+ & an indoor environment without any drafts.
- Do not hold the trigger for a long time as it may result in the device overheating.
- For the most accurate results, please make sure the thermometer is pointed straight at a clean, dry surface.
1. Apply a small quantity of either 1) isopropyl alcohol solution (70%), 2) medicinal alcohol (75%) or 3) sodium hypochlorite solution (3%) on a clean soft cloth.
2. Disinfect the thermometer body and area around temperature probe by wiping thorooughly with saturated cloth, drying quickly with a dry cloth or paper towel.
Safety type: Internal Power Supply BF type application part
Protection against liquid ingress: IPX0
Safety classification: The device can not be used in the presence of a mixture of flammable anesthetic gas with air or oxygen and nitrous.
Frequently Asked Questions
|What batteries are needed?||2x AAA Batteries are needed for the device to operate.|
|How close must the device be?||The optimal distance for measurement is around 1.5 inches from the target.|
|Can you switch F° and C°?||Yes, this can be done by navigating the settings and adjusting the temperature unit.|
|What is the FT-50 used for?||The FT-50 device is a thermometer that provides readings from the forehead or any object.|
|Can my child use the FT-50?||This device works safely on all ages.|
|Maximum Allowable Error:
|Duration of Use:
Love the thermometer and the oxygen reader
Good price too. Would recommend this thermometer.
Facelake FT50 Non-Contact Infrared Digital Thermometer
We bought this as a gift for someone, but I checked it out when we received it. Within a tenth of a degree (degF) of the much more expensive unit we own, and it works just fine. Great value for the price!
Arrived quickly, worked correctly and was a great price.