FD300 Fetal Doppler
Listen and even record your baby's heartbeat at home or on the go from as early as 12 weeks of pregnancy! The FD300 Fetal Doppler has the same capabilities as the FD200 but with a few more additional features listed below. Give yourself the peace of mind that your baby is safe and well at all times throughout your pregnancy.
This fetal doppler can be connected with a computer to record the baby's heart beat to be shared with family and friends via email.
1 year warranty & 30 day 100% money back guarantee if you're not fully satisfied.
- FDA & CE Approved
- Listen through the powerful built-in speaker or with headphones
- Easy to read LCD screen with on/off back light mode
- digital fetal heart rate displayed
- Auto-off feature & low battery consumption to ensures many hours of usage
- Battery icon indicating remaining battery life (AA batteries)
- Weighs less than 1/2 a pound
- Compact design with buttons designed to withstand repeated usage without wearing or breaking
FD300 Additional Features:
- higher quality probe resulting in less static
- higher quality LCD display for brighter viewing
Three Modes of Operation:
- Mode 1: a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and the real-time heart rate is displayed numerically
- Mode 2: a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and it averages the heart rate for a more stable reading
- Mode 3: this mode allows the user to calculate an average heart rate over a specific period by manually pushing a button to start & stop the time
- 3 Mhz: The 3 MHz is an early term and general purpose Doppler probe. It will work very well through most full term pregnancies. A 3 Mhz is more sensitive than a 2 Mhz probe and can pick up baby's heartbeat as early as 8-10 weeks gestation.
- 2 Mhz: The 2.0MHz late-term/obese pregnancy probe accommodates depths of 10cm or more.
- Doppler body
- 3 Mhz probe
- 60 Gram ultrasound gel tube (good for over 50 tests)
- 2 AA batteries
- 1 year warranty
Recording Cable (optional)
Digital sound recording. You will be able to record those first sounds for life, record your unborn baby's heartbeat. It not only offers digital recording via a computer but also storage on cassette or CD.
This product is not a diagnostic instrument. It is not an approved device for the treatment or prevention of medical conditions. All activity that is monitored and viewed with the device should not be considered a medical conclusion. The use of the machine provides audio and heart rate value that is for non-medical purposes only. For questions regarding medical conditions, please consult with a medical health professional.
|Complies with: IEC 60601-1:1988＋A1:1991＋A2:1995 Classification|
|Anti-electroshock Type: Internally powered equipment|
|Anti-electroshock Degree: Type B applied part|
|Harmful Liquid Proof Degree:|
|Main unit: Ordinary equipment (sealed equipment without liquid proof)|
|Probe: Prevent from water splashing, degree of protection: IPX4|
|Degree of Safety in Presence of Flammable Gases: Equipment not suitable for use in presence of flammable gases|
|Working System: Continuous running equipment|
|EMC: Group I Class B|
|Suitable Using Range: Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy|
|Size: 135mm (Length) 92mm (Width) 29mm (Height)|
|Weight: ~245g (including batteries)|
|Temperature: +5℃ - +40℃|
|Atmospheric Pressure: 70kPa - 106kPa|
|Transport and Storage Temperature: -10℃ - +55℃|
|Atmospheric Pressure: 50kPa - 106kPa|
|Display: 45mm x 25mm LCD display|
|FHR Measuring Range: 50bpm - 240bpm|
|Power Consumption: <0.8W|
|Auto Shut-off: After 1 minute no signal, power off automatically|
|Battery Type Recommended: Two pieces of 1.5 V DC battery (SIZE AA LR6)|
|Nominal Frequency: 2.0MHz or 3Mhz, or 8Mhz|
|Working Frequency: 2.0MHz(±)10% or 3Mhz or 8Mhz|
|Iob: <10 mW/cm2|
|Ultrasonic Output Intensity: Isata<5 mW/cm2|
|Ultrasonic Output Power: P < 10 mW|
|Working Mode: Continuous wave doppler|
|Effective Radiating Area of Transducer: 157mm2 (±)15%|
For starters my package arrived 5 days late, I was really hoping it would arrive before my gender reveal party, that’s why I ordered it in a timely manner. I’m expecting identical twin girls & hoped I could hear both heartbeats! Which we were able to, it took a bit however. It’s very loud when detecting you need to have patience which took me about 5-10 min. I’m not quite sure how to work the controls as others have mentioned, so I have it on the main setting. The little heart on the top left flickers but doesn’t sync with the heartbeats so it’s a bit confusing. All else aside, we are just happy to hear our little girls which gives comfort in between appointments.
Thank you Facelake!
Simple design, easy to use, works well.
FD300 Fetal Doppler
The only complaint I have is I wish it was louder without the use of headphones. With headphones, it’s very loud and clear. I was able to find babies heartbeat pretty quick. Love having the option of the recording cable to send to family.
FD300 Fetal Doppler