The JPD-100B / FL-100B Fetal Doppler is used to detect the fetal heartbeat in the body of women in their pregnancy. The product is easy to operate and convenient to carry. It has stable performance and high reliability. It uses 2 AA batteries and adopts the safety mode of low power.
Hear your baby's heartbeat from as early as 12 weeks of pregnancy. The JPD-100B is one of our best selling dopplers. The handheld design, easy to use button layout, and rechargeable battery features are ideal for home use or on the go. Give yourself the peace of mind that your baby is safe and well at all times throughout your pregnancy.
1 year warranty & 30 day 100% money back guarantee if you're not fully satisfied.
**No recording feature. Please see other fetal dopplers for recording capabilities.**
- FDA Approved: FDA 510K number: K110124
- The ultrasound dosage is under 50% of the national ultrasonic power standard
- Light Weight, handset,portable
- Large LCD display with blue backlight
- Built-in loudspeaker, more clearly loudly
- Support 3.0 MHz/2.5Mhz probe, Accurate FHR detection with clear sound
- Monitor 12 weeks above unborn baby blood wall pulsate
- Detect the fetal heartbeat after 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Detect the umbilical blood flow sound
- Detect the carotid blood flow
- Fetal blood vascular location of the pregnant women
- Auxiliary confirmation of the placenta position
- Auxiliary identification of the hydatidiform mole
- JPD-100B Fetal Doppler Unit
- 3 mhz / 2.5Mhz Probe
- Instruction Manual
- 2 AA batteries
- FREE Packet of Aquasonic Gel
|Ultrasound Probe: Solid and durable, anti-shock, and anti-falling down|
|Ultrasound Frequency: 2.5MHz+3%|
|Ultrasound Intensity: <2.5mW/cm2|
|FHR Scope: 50bpm - 210bpm|
|Power Adapter: AC 120V 60Hz|
|Unit Size: 129 mm x 82 mm x 32 mm|
|Unit Weight: 1.17 lbs or 0.53 kg|
|Storage & Operating Temperature: 5°C - 40°C|
|Storage & Operating Humidity: 0% - 85 %|
I purchased this Doppler to check on my baby between doctors appointments. It is easy to use, loud and clear, and puts me at ease to hear that little heartbeat.
1st pregnancy I got this for my son and could hear him at about 13-14 weeks posterior placenta. A couple years fast forward, I'm oregnant again with an anterior placenta and although it is a few years old and I have an anterior placenta I first heard baby at 16 weeks! I check on him daily. And I love it. Definitely, highly recommend.
I might have just gotten an older model or a defective device, but when I went to use the doppler, it didn’t work. I went to replace the batteries and realized that it needed a charger. I wasn’t provided a charger so I still haven’t gotten to use the doppler.
I bought this for my future great grandchild's first time parents, they love it it used multiple times during the day...thank you
JPD-100B/FL-100B Fetal Doppler