FD320 Fetal Doppler
Listen and even record your baby's heartbeat at home or on the go from as early as 12 weeks of pregnancy! It has the same capabilities as the FD300 but with a few more additional features listed below. Give yourself the peace of mind that your baby is safe and well at all times throughout your pregnancy.
This fetal doppler can be connected with a computer to record the baby's heart beat to be shared with family and friends via email.
1 year warranty & 30 day 100% money back guarantee if you're not fully satisfied.
FD300 Fetal doppler:
- FDA & CE Approved
- Listen through the powerful built-in speaker or with headphones
- Easy to read LCD screen with on/off back light mode
- digital fetal heart rate displayed
- Auto-off feature & low battery consumption to ensures many hours of usage
- Battery status indicator (AA batteries)
- Weights less than 1/2 a pound
- Compact design with buttons designed to withstand repeated usage without wearing or breaking
- higher quality probe resulting in less static
- higher quality LCD display for brighter viewing
Includes everything the FD300 has above, but FD320 in addition has:
- colored LCD high resolution display
- heartbeat wavelength display and bar graph
- Alarming in red when the fetal heart rate range is out of the normal range
Three modes of Operation:
- Mode 1: a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and the real-time hear t rate is displayed numerically
- Mode 2: a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and it averages the heart rate for a more stable reading
- Mode 3: this mode allows the user to calculate an average heart rate over a specific period of time by manually pushing a button to start & stop the time
- 3 Mhz: The 3 MHz is an early term and general purpose Doppler probe. It will work very well through most full term pregnancies. A 3 Mhz is more sensitive than a 2 Mhz probe and can pick up baby's heartbeat as early as 8-10 weeks gestation.
- 2 Mhz: Designed to accommodate late term and obese pregnancies since it works best at 10 cm and larger depths.
- 8Mhz: The 8 MHz probe is designed for the Vascular monitoring and provide blood flow in veins and arteries detection. The 8 MHz vascular probe provides the highest resolution and wider detecting range out of three. It is intended for examining surface vessels.
- doppler body
- 3 Mhz or 2 Mhz probe, or 8 mhz Probe
- 60 Gram ultrasound gel tube (good for over 50 tests)
- 2 AA batteries
- 1 year warranty
Recording Cable (optional)
Digital sound recording. You will be able to record those first sounds for life, record your unborn baby's heartbeat. It not only can be recorded by the computer, but also stored in cassette or CD.
Complies with: IEC 60601-1:1988＋A1:1991＋A2:1995 Classification:
* Anti-electroshock Type: Internally powered equipment.
* Anti-electroshock Degree: Type B applied part
* Harmful Liquid Proof Degree:
* Main unit :Ordinary equipment (sealed equipment without liquid proof).
* Probe: Prevent from water splashing, degree of protection: IPX4.
*Degree of Safety in Presence of Flammable Gases: Equipment not suitable for use in
* presence of flammable gases.
* Working System: Continuous running equipment.
* EMC: Group I Class B.
* Suitable Using Range: Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy.
* Size: 135mm (Length) *92mm (Width) *29 (Height) mm
* Weight: About 245g (including batteries)
* Temperature: +5℃ - +40℃
* Humidity: <=80％
* Atmospheric Pressure: 70 kPa - l06kPa Transport and Storage:
* Temperature: -10℃ - +55℃
* Humidity: <=93％
* Atmospheric Pressure: 50 kPa-l06kPa Display: 45mm * 25mm LCD display
* FHR Measuring Range: 50-240BPM (BPM: beat per minute)
* Resolution: 1BPM
* Accuracy: (+/-)2BPM
* Power consumption:<0.8W
* Auto Shut-OFF: After 1 minute no signal, power off automatically.
* Battery Type Recommended: Two pieces of 1.5 V DC battery (SIZE AA LR6).
* Nominal Frequency: 2.0MHz or 3Mhz
* Working Frequency: 2.0MHz(+/-)10% or 3Mhz
* P-: <0.5MPa
* Iob: <10 mW/cm2
* Ispta: <50mW/cm2
* Ultrasonic Output Intensity: Isata<5 mW/cm2
* Ultrasonic Output Power: P < 10 mW
* Working Mode: Continuous wave Doppler
* Effective Radiating Area of Transducer: 157mm2 (+/-)15%
I first purchased another brand, but I could NEVER find my baby's heartbeat. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and still I can't get anything with it. It would sort of register for a second but wasn't strong enough to hear anything. I started getting worried so I ordered this one and it immediately worked! I can now easily locate the heartbeat every time and I can actually hear it LOUD, STRONG, and unmistakably! That's what mamas need to put their mind at rest during the weeks between appointments. I can even hear the "wooshing" of the placenta and other noises from baby moving around. I love that I can see the rhythm as well and the heart rate will display in red or green to inform you if it is/isn't within the normal range. This is a top product and actually cheaper than most brands/websites that don't even measure up. Customer service is super friendly and I will 100% recommend this to any of my friends who become pregnant.
FD320 Fetal Doppler