Listen and even record your baby's heartbeat at home or on the go from as early as 12 weeks of pregnancy. The FD200 Fetal doppler is our best selling doppler used by thousands of mothers worldwide! Give yourself the peace of mind that your baby is safe and well at all times throughout your pregnancy.
This fetal doppler can be connected with a computer to record the baby's heart beat to be shared with family and friends via email.
1 year warranty & 30 day 100% money back guarantee if you're not fully satisfied.
Watch over 6,000 tutorials and reviews from our customers here:
- FDA & CE Approved
- Listen through the powerful built-in speaker or with headphones
- Fetal Beats per Minute (BPM) display
- Easy to read LCD screen with on/off back light mode
- Auto-off feature & low battery consumption to ensures many hours of usage
- Battery icon indicating remaining battery life (AA batteries)
- Weights less than 1/2 a pound
- Compact design with buttons designed to withstand repeated usage without wearing or breaking
Three Modes of Operation:
- Mode 1: a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and the real-time heart rate is displayed numerically
- Mode 2: a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and it averages the heart rate for a more stable reading
- Mode 3: this mode allows the user to calculate an average heart rate over a specific period of time by manually pushing a button to start & stop the time
- 3 Mhz: The 3 MHz is an early term and general purpose Doppler probe. It will work very well through most full term pregnancies. A 3 Mhz is more sensitive than a 2 Mhz probe and can pick up baby's heartbeat as early as 8-10 weeks gestation.
- 2 Mhz: Designed to accommodate late term and obese pregnancies since it works best at 10 cm and larger depths.
- Doppler body
- 3Mhz or 2Mhz
- 60 Gram ultrasound gel tube (good for over 50 tests)
- 2 AA batteries
- 1 year warranty
Recording Cable (optional)
Digital sound recording. You will be able to record those first sounds for life, record your unborn baby's heartbeat. It not only can be recorded by the computer, but also stored in cassette or CD.
|FDA 510k Number: K082480|
|Device Listing Number: D072247|
|Product Name: Facelake Pocket Fetal Doppler|
|Model No.: Facelake FD-200B|
|Safety: Complies with: IEC 60601-1:1988|
|Anti-electroshock Type: Internally powered equipment|
|Anti-electroshock Degree: Type B applied part|
|Main Unit: Ordinary equipment (sealed equipment without liquid proof)|
|Probe: Prevent from water splashing, degree of protection: IPX4|
|Degree of Safety in Presence of Flammable Gases: Equipment not suitable for use in presence of flammable gases|
|Working System: Continuous running equipment|
|EMC: Group I Class B|
|Suitable Using Range: Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy|
|Size: 135mm (Length) x 95mm (Width) x 35mm (Height)|
|Weight: ~180g (including batteries)|
|Operating Temperature: +5C|
I bought this device after returning another unit which I had purchased and had black digit screen. that screen was hard to read when you kept the device in angel or under light. I found this one absolutely superior and easy to read. Also seems the speaker is larger and giving a better sound output.
I bought this device since we had a first miscarriage. It has been absolutely helping me to keep relaxed times I have unecessary obsessive thoughts. It was shippied form US and I got is in 2 days. highly recommended
We are expecting our seocnd baby girl. Having this device has brought so much joy and bonding between hubby me and my fist daughter. Specially during the pancemid which we could not easily book early OB appoitnment. My sister has another brand of the same product but what I find unique about this model is colour screen. My siste;s screen was digital with only black digit numbers and when you hold it in a bright room either under the sun or direct ight its hard to read ( you would need to shade it with one hand which is hard since you have the probe in other hand)- this device screen seems to be very high quality and a solution to that problem. LOVE IT.
So far it has worked great for us. Good quality product.