Listen and even record your baby's heartbeat at home or on the go from as early as 12 weeks of pregnancy! The FD300 Fetal Doppler has the same capabilities as the FD200 but with a few more additional features listed below. Give yourself the peace of mind that your baby is safe and well at all times throughout your pregnancy.
This fetal doppler can be connected with a computer to record the baby's heart beat to be shared with family and friends via email.
- FDA & CE Approved
- Listen through the powerful built-in speaker or with headphones
- Easy to read LCD screen with on/off back light mode
- Digital fetal heart rate displayed
- Auto-off feature & low battery consumption to ensures many hours of usage
- Battery icon indicating remaining battery life (AA batteries)
- Weighs less than 1/2 a pound
- Compact design with buttons designed to withstand repeated usage without wearing or breaking
- Doppler body
- 3 Mhz probe
- 60 Gram ultrasound gel tube (good for over 50 tests)
- 2 AA batteries
- 1 year warranty
- Interchangeable probe options are lightweight and ergonomically shaped to fit comfortably in the hand of the user. Higher quality probes resulting in less static
- High-performance model with FHR monitoring and a backlit LCD
3 Mhz:The 3 MHz is an early term and general purpose Doppler probe. It will work very well through most full term pregnancies. A 3 Mhz is more sensitive than a 2 Mhz probe and can pick up baby's heartbeat as early as 8-10 weeks gestation. 2 Mhz:The 2.0MHz late-term/obese pregnancy probe accommodates depths of 10cm or more.
Digital sound recording. You will be able to record those first sounds for life, record your unborn baby's heartbeat. It not only offers digital recording via a computer but also storage on cassette or CD.
This product is not a diagnostic instrument. It is not an approved device for the treatment or prevention of medical conditions. All activity that is monitored and viewed with the device should not be considered a medical conclusion. The use of the machine provides audio and heart rate value that is for non-medical purposes only. For questions regarding medical conditions, please consult with a medical health professional.
|Harmful Liquid Proof Degree:
|Probe: Prevent from water splashing, degree of protection:
|Degree of Safety in Presence of Flammable Gases:
|Suitable Using Range:
|Transport and Storage Temperature:
|FHR Measuring Range:
|Battery Type Recommended:
|Ultrasonic Output Intensity:
|Ultrasonic Output Power:
|Effective Radiating Area of Transducer:
My 9 year old enjoys hearing the heartbeat of his little sibling. It's fun and easy to use even when I'm on the go. I definitely recommend this amazing product.
Love it, I purchased it for use on my female Rottweiler, to see if I could tell if she was pregnant! It worked, I hear 3 distinct heartbeats! She get very anxious with loud noises so I have to turn it down, but could still make out the sounds and heartbeats! Very powerful little device! Thank you
Head is small, easy for one hand operations.
Simple design, easy to use, works well.
FD300 Fetal Doppler