The FL500/CMS50K Wearable SpO2/ECG Monitor integrates SpO2, ECG, and pedometer functionality in one device. The monitor achieves non-invasive continuous spot-check monitoring of photoelectricity concentration/pulse volume and records ECG directly from the user’s wrist. For continuous monitoring, the FL500 offers up to 8 hours of recording during the day or overnight. This monitor integrates with the free mobile app to transfer data history via Bluetooth.
Components used in the FL500 are IP54 water-resistant for protecting the monitor from liquids and dust. The adjustable sweatproof strap uses a stainless steel clasp to secure the machine onto the user’s wrist. Built-in to the FL500 is a color screen that displays SpO2 value, pulse rate value, heart value (ECG waveform), step count, and total calories burned in real-time. User-friendly features are also included, such as user profiles and a digital clock.
The ECG functions in the prevention of cardiovascular disease and is not recommended for treating health-related symptoms. The FL500 is only intended for personal use at home as an ECG, pedometer, and storage device. The operation of the device is user-friendly and less demanding than similar SpO2/ECG monitors.
- Compact appearance, easy to operate, and easy to carry.
- Can detect and record body activity in real time for measurements of oxygen values, pulse rate value, ECG, heart rate, step count, and calorie count.
- The real-time clock function can display date, minutes, and seconds.
- Applications: This instrument is intended for family and personal health. Not a substitute for conventional oxygen electrocardiographs used in clinical medical examinations.
- Suitable for long-term work pressure, heart disease, the elderly, and health groups.